Sayulita Beach House: A beachfront rental in Sayulita Mexico.
The picturesque fishing village of Sayulita Mexico offers visitors and residents incredible beaches, quaint shops and restaurants, lush jungles, and a taste of rural Mexico. Located on the Pacific coast of Nayarit, Mexico, this pueblo has become a surfing and artist enclave, increasingly popular with trend setters from places in the United States such as San Francisco, Seattle, Aspen and Santa Fe. With cobblestone streets, sidewalk cafes, boutique shops, and gentle surf break, Sayulita is a half-century away from nearby Puerto Vallarta and its huge resorts, discos and traffic. Sayulita's location is convenient, only 45 minutes north of Puerto Vallarta airport and 3 hours from Guadalajara.
The Sayulita Beach House itself has the best location in town, since it is only a few steps from restaurants, coffee shops, grocery stores, boutiques and bars, and right in front of the surf break. No matter what you are looking for in Sayulita, you will find it in a minutes' walk from your room, including the gentle right hand break featured often in Outside Magazine, Travel & Leisure, USA Today, and others.
The Sayulita Beach House has five separate accommodations in two buildings:
- BEACH LOWER APARTMENT In the front part of the Beach House you will find the Beach Lower suite, with a large porch, and a full kitchen (with fridge, stove, microwave, coffeemaker and all the necessary items to cook). The Beach lower unit has a bedroom with two queen beds, a spacious living area and a full bathroom. The beds are canopied with mosquito netting with fans fitted inside for your comfort. There is also air conditioning in the bedroom.
- BEACH UPPER STUDIO The beach upper suite has an amazing view of the Sayulita beach and surf break from the balcony. The access to this room is from the garden area through an entry hall and interior stairway. On the entry level you'll find a board storage area. The second level is entered by way of a large covered balcony-porch with a tremendous view and hammocks. The large closed bedroom is entered from the porch through sliding glass doors, where you will find the two queen beds on a raised platform so each has an ocean view and ceiling fans above each bed. There is also air conditioning if you prefer. The ample bathroom is finished in colorful Mexican tiles.
- BEACH GARDEN STUDIO The Beach garden studio is the smallest unit of the Beach House. This cozy unit features one double bed, and one single bed both with fans and mosquito net canopies. It also has air conditioning. It has one bath with hot water, and though there are no cooking facilities you'll find a fridge, microwave and coffee maker to help you kick-start your day. The access to this room is from the garden side of the house.
- UPPER GARDEN APARTMENT The upstairs unit has a full kitchen (with fridge, stove, microwave, coffemaker and all the necessary items to cook), two king size beds in separate areas with privacy, 1 large bathroom, living room, and great garden view. The beds have mosquito canopies and fans and it is also capable of sleeping up to 6 persons although it is normally equipped for 4 persons.
- LOWER GARDEN APARTMENT The downstairs unit has a bedroom with 1 canopied king bed and 1 conaopied double bed, full kitchen with fridge, stove, microwave, coffemaker and all the necessary items to cook, dining room and spacious bath. There is space to accommodate up to 5 persons though it is normally equipped for 4 persons. The beds are canopied with white muslin mosquito netting with fans inside the canopies for complete comfort. This unit opens up to what are probably one of the nicest gardens in Sayulita.
Getting to the Sayulita Beach House: Take the Sayulita turnoff from the Puerto Vallarta-Tepic highway then keep to your right, following the signs to downtown Sayulita. Go about a mile and you'll come to the small bridge that crosses the Sayulita arroyo. Continue straight over the bridge. Go one block and you'll find Gaviotas street. You can recognize it by the cream colour building. Turn right and head to the ocean (2 blocks). At the end of the street you'll see the Beach House on your left. There's a large entrance / driveway into the property´s gardens and also a small door, where you can read "Casa Arcos y Olas"... or go around the front for the beach entrance.
Experience the ultimate Sayulita beachfront vacation at the Sayulita Beach House.