With its magical ambience and superb food, Xochi Restaurant, Cafe, & Lounge, invites you to savor the best of Sayulita and Mexico. Named after Xochitl, an Aztec flower, and Xochiquetzal, the goddess of flowers and creative arts, the restaurant offers whimsical decor and the creative cuisine of Chef Carlos Lanten. Chef Lanten’s Mexican-fusion dishes have been widely recognized by 5 star hotels and award-winning restaurants. Come to Xochi, Sayulita’s newest restaurant, and experience the magic yourself!
Xochi’s style of restaurant is...
Xochi is the place to go for sophisticated dining, lounge experience, café, and private events. We enable our guests to have magical moments through the finest cuisine, drinks, service, and ambience.
What makes Xochi most unique in Sayulita is...
- Best view of the plaza from the restaurant, lounge, and terrace.
- Whimsical décor; lighting, colors, and gardens full of plants and flowers.
- The only lounge in Sayulita with a great tapas menu.
- Private dining/conference space for groups of up to 25 people (Salon la Hacienda).
- Coming soon: a wine room with the best selection of Mexican wines in Sayulita.
- Private event space for parties over 100 people.
Some “must try” menu items are...
- Tuna tiradito; this dish is our take on tuna sashimi/tartare. The three chilis sauce is a great combination with the tuna slices.
- Beef Filet; a great cut and flavor. I like mine with an extra side order of pancetta.
- Pulpo zarandeado; this dish is tender and flavorful, and the eggplant puree is fantastic.
Guests can expect...
Attentive service, sophisticated Mexican-fusion cuisine, a wonderful balance of drinks and wines, a romantic restaurant space, and a creative degustation menu which changes weekly with an available wine pairing prepared by the Sommelier.
Three words to describe Xochi Restaurant are...
Sophisticated. Whimsical. Creative.
Xochi is open for dinner only, from 4:00 p.m. to 11:00 p.m. Tuesday to Sunday. In March Xochi hopes to have their operations and team ready to be open for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. For more information or to make a reservation, please visit their Sayulita Life web page.
*Written by: Aanya Sheikh-Taheri