Chef: Natalia Reca - Apétit Catering
Dish: Quinoa salad
- 1 cup quinoa
- 2 cups bone broth (or water)
- 2 cups fresh spinach
- 1 cup kale
- 1 cup grated carrots
- 1 cup grated cabbage
- 1 cucumber, sliced
- 1 avocado, sliced
- 1/2 cup sliced almonds
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 2 cloves chopped garlic
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Cook the quinoa in bone broth according to package instructions, then let it cool.
- In a large bowl, add the cooled quinoa and spinach.
- In a smaller bowl, massage the kale with olive oil for a few minutes, then add it to the larger bowl.
- Add the grated carrots, cabbage, sliced cucumber, and avocado to the bowl.
- In a separate bowl, mix the olive oil, garlic, Dijon mustard, salt, and pepper to make the dressing.
- Drizzle the dressing over the salad and toss to combine.
- Toast the sliced almonds on low heat for a few minutes, then sprinkle them over the top of the salad.
- Lastly, add the crumbled feta cheese and enjoy your delicious and healthy salad!
For private catering services contact Apétit