Only a five-minute walk from downtown Sayulita, Casa Palma Chueca, on Gringo-Hill. Architect-designed home that is both easily accessible and very private at the same time. This home features an upstairs master bedroom with a king-size bed opening onto a large second floor terrace under a beautiful Palappa, with ocean and jungle views. The master bathroom has a fantastic shower with open-air breezes and twin sinks of beautiful Spanish tile; and a pump that supplies American-style water pressure to the shower and sinks. The sound of the waves washing Sayulita's beaches will soothe you to sleep each night.
The downstairs features a full kitchen with everything you need to prepare gourmet meals or the simplest of dishes. There is a dining area that seats four and a living room. Comes with FREE wireless internet service. (Bring a laptop with a wireless card or Ethernet cable.) Also included are a washer and a dryer, a microwave oven, gas stove and fridge. The living room, dining room and bedroom have individually controlled AC units. All rooms have ceiling fans.
The living area opens onto a large patio deck with a swimming pool and a fantastic view of the jungle and the hillsides of Sayulita. A large yard full of tropical flowers (see photos) awaits your morning coffee or afternoon margarita poolside. There is also gated, secured parking for a single vehicle should you decide to rent transportation.
There is a heated pool and patio area is supplied with comfortable patio furniture: table, umbrella, four chairs and two lounge chairs.
(Please note: the home is not child friendly, we rent only to adult non-smokers with no pets and have a limit on number of days we rent for which can be discussed on request.)
- I had an exceptional trip to Sayulita. It was both enjoyable and meaningful. Casa Palma Chueca is beautiful. I appreciated the private location and comfortable floor plan. Jocelyn and all your attendants (Property Management Team) were highly responsible. Sayulita works very well for me and I very well may be in touch in future years to seek accommodations through you.
Best, David from Eugene, Oregon
- We had a great time at Casa Palma Cheuca. The house was beautiful and we enjoyed the pool a great deal. .... As we walked in the house and took it all in we were very impressed with the color scheme and the lay out. We knew it would be perfect for our vacation. The secluded yard with all the landscaping and trees created just the kind of privacy we were looking for. .... Our favorite: We discovered that this has been the quietest house we have stayed in while visiting Sayulita and the bed was very comfortable....We slept like babies every night. ...
Kind regards, Warren & Jody
- Just a note to echo what I wrote in your guest book, Sayulita was a beautiful holiday for us (busy over the Easter Weekend) and your home made it even more special. The weather couldn't have been better, and the proximity to the town and beach was just perfect. especially after developing our leg muscles for the walk back up the hill. I am not normally one for doing not much of anything but just to relax by the pool and read five paperbacks was just what I needed. Lynn was also truly delighted.
We look forward to the return visit in the not too distant future.
Tim and Lynn from Vancouver Island, B.C.
- Wow, here we are at the end of our stay in Sayulita. Thank you so much Jim and Hilary for allowing us into your beautiful home, Casa Palma Chueca provided us with the most beautiful place to stay in the whole of Sayulita. Janet says this is the most relaxing vacation she has ever had.
Graham & Janet from Nanaimo, Vancouver Island, B.C.
- Alas, we must leave this wonderful oases. Casa Palma Chueca has been one of the best places in Mexico we have stayed. Loved sipping coffee on the upstairs patio every morning watching birds.... This was our first time to Sayulita and we loved how close everything was. .... Many previous entries mention all the wonderful restaurants and bakeries. .... We hate to leave....
Kyle & Mark from Colorado Springs, Colarado
Muchas Gracias for another wonderful stay at Casa Palma Chueca! We especially enjoy the authentic Mexican style of your home and of course all the amenities that make daily life here so pleasant - the well equipped kitchen - handy washing facilities - the lovely yard and pool - the spacious bedroom suite - the wireless connection - and the new BBQ which does steak and mahi mahi magnificantlly. .... Looking forward to our next stay.
Joan & Garry from Edmonton, Alberta
- This was a great vacation, our first in many years and Casa Palma Chueca made it worth the wait. Your home is beautiful and view outstanding. Love the garden & pool, and kitchen/BBQ facilities,... The wedding we attended was at La Terzola on the beach and was great to be able to just walk home. ....
Charmaine & Morgan from Barrie, Ontario
- Casa Palma chueca is a beautiful home, and made for an amazing vacation spot. We enjoyed the pool to no end! .... We also made much use of the fully stocked kitchen and BBQ. .... Just far enough from town to be peaceful, but close enough to not be a mission to go there (or the beach). .... Have a sneaking suspicion we'll be back, sooner or later!
Muchas Gracias, Neil & Stephanie from Portland, Oregon