BIENVENIDOS a Villa Yerbabuena, The Perfect Getaway for Families and Friends.
When you walk through the main entrance of Villa Yerbabuena you immediately will be drawn towards the breathtaking panoramic view of the ocean and Sayulita Bay in front of you. The world seems to lie at your feet while you take it all in from the top floor patio; the views, the ocean breeze, the sounds of nature, and the bliss of knowing that your vacation has only just begun.
BIENVENIDOS a Villa Yerbabuena, your luxury villa in the exclusive Pedregroso neighborhood on the quiet north side of Sayulita. Completed in the summer of 2012 it was designed for families or a group of friends who are looking for a private vacation retreat to relax, re-unite, celebrate, or all of the above in an environment with sweeping ocean views, all the modern-day comforts, and where easy-going goes hand in hand with style. Unwind and play at Villa Yerbabuena, a striking Spanish colonial style home, only steps away from the most private and pristine part of Sayulita’s beautiful beach.
The villa is located in an area of private homes across the street from the ocean and within walking distance to the lively center of town. After a 10-minute walk along the palm-lined beach or newly paved road you will find the first restaurants, shops, and surf break. Villa Yerbabuena’s proximity to the center of town is one of its attractions. It is close enough to walk to everything that Sayulita has to offer yet far enough to escape the hustle and bustle and find peace, quiet, and the sound of waves in the background.
Villa Yerbabuena accommodates 9 people. If there are babies or small children in your group we may be able to accommodate more. We have portable Pack N Plays. Please feel free to ask.
The property can also be rented together with adjacent Casa Escondida. Please check vrbo 150901 for information and availability.
Villa Yerbabuena offers:
* Ocean views from every floor and bedroom
* 4 Bedrooms
* 3.5 Bathrooms plus pool cabana
* 2 Portable baby/toddler cribs
* Top quality mattresses
* 100% High quality cotton sheets, bathroom towels, and beach towels
* A/C and ceiling fans in all the bedrooms
* Ceiling fans throughout the house
* Sliding or retractable insect screens for all the windows, balcony doors, and patio doors to keep any insects out and make open-air living comfortable
* Purified water system servicing the entire house
* Modern, fully equipped kitchen
* Kitchenette on the lower floor
* Dining room
* Living room
* TV-room with Satellite TV, DVD player, Stereo with CD player and I-pod docking station
* Patios and bedroom balconies on every floor and a rooftop terrace
* 2 Pools; A dipping pool on the top floor and a large 10’ x 32’ infinity lap pool in the garden
* Pool floats, pool and beach toys
* Basketball half-court
* Board games
* Safes, large enough to store a laptop, in all the bedroom suites
* Inner courtyard with fountain
* Across the street from the beach
* Private and quiet location
* Tropical garden
* Large lawn
* Private jungle with trail and creek (dry in the winter months)
* Gas BBQ grill
* Completely walled/fenced property
* Security system
* Private off-street parking
* English/Spanish speaking property manager who is available during your entire stay for assistance and services
* Maid service every other day or daily upon request for an additional charge
* Free local calls
Services available at additional cost:
* Airport transportation
* Car rental or golf car rental
* Baby gear rental
* Grocery shopping
* Home-cooked meals delivered or prepared in Villa Yerbabuena’s kitchen
F L O O R P L A N
The rooftop terrace offers an incredible 360-degree view of ocean, bay, and jungle. It is a great place to watch whales during migration season (mid December through March) or view the milky-way at night.
On the TOP FLOOR is the main entrance, large inviting living room, comfortable TV-room, a modern and fully equipped kitchen, dining room, and 1/2 bath. It can be transferred into a huge open-air living space in combination with the exterior patio and dipping pool. The floor to ceiling sliding doors are easily moved aside and sliding screens keep any insects out. Relax on the comfortable couches in the living room and tv-room, sit back in the traditional Mexican leather barrel chairs on the patio, or dip into the top floor pool and enjoy a glass of your favorite something while taking in the stunning panoramic views of the ocean, bay, and town in front of you.
A stairway under a vaulted ceiling with sky-light leads to the middle floor.
On the MIDDLE FLOOR is a charming inner-courtyard with bubbling fountain perfect to relax by with a favorite book. There are three bedrooms: I. A master bedroom suite with king-sized bed, en-suite bathroom, and private garden patio, and II. a family suite consisting of a master bedroom with king-sized bed and III. an additional bedroom with bunk-bed and single bed - rooms II. and III. are separated by a shared en-suite bathroom and each bedroom is individually accessible from the hallway. All bedrooms have A/C, ceiling fans, screened windows and balcony doors, top quality mattresses, 100% high quality cotton sheets, bathroom towels, and beach towels.
Stairs from the inner courtyard lead to the lower floor and garden.
The LOWER FLOOR has a master bedroom suite with king-sized bed, en-suite bathroom, walk-in closet, wrap-around patio, A/C, ceiling fan, screened windows and balcony doors, a top quality mattress, 100% high quality cotton sheets, bathroom towels, and beach towels. This floor gives access to the garden.
The GARDEN is a tropical paradise and is completely gated. It has an expansive 10’x32’ infinity lap pool, basketball half-court, private off-street parking, large lawn, gas BBQ grill, a private jungle with creek (dry in the winter months), and many varieties of palm trees, hibiscus, bougainvillea, birds of paradise, gardenia, agave, bananas, papayas, mango, and lime. It is home to dozens of birds and butterflies.
Sayulita is a charming fishing village about a 35-minute drive on Highway 200 through a lush mountain rainforest north from Puerto Vallarta. Low-key tourism and a traditional pueblo life-style go hand in hand in this picturesque village. On the palm-tree lined beach you can rent lounge chairs and sun umbrellas, lunch at one of the many beach cafés, go for a swim or hit the waves for some first-class surfing, take surf lessons, go horseback riding, or charter a boat to go fishing or snorkeling. Scattered through town are wonderful restaurants, many of them serving savory local dishes, others serving international cuisine such as Italian, French, Chinese, and Argentinean. There are boutiques, small grocery stores, internet cafes, a library, medical center, pharmacies, and a few family-operated tour operators offering jungle trips, mountain biking, kayaking, zip line adventures, horseback riding, visits to neighboring colonial towns and ancient pre-Columbian petroglyphs.
In the center of town is a charming plaza where the locals and tourists linger in the evening. Depending on the season you may witness colorful fiestas and religious celebrations.
Beautiful SAYULITA is Mexico at its best and VILLA YERBABUENA simply complements this. Together they hold every promise for an unforgettable vacation and a perfect retreat to come back to year after year.
R E N T A L R A T E S
US$495/nt US$3,350/wk November-May
US$415/nt US$2,800/wk June-October
US$600/nt US$4,000/wk Easter, Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Year's Day
US$500 Damage deposit, refunded in 2 weeks after departure less any damages to the property.
A reservation is confirmed after receipt of the signed rental agreement and deposit, which is 50% of the total rent. The remaining balance and the US$500 refundable damage deposit are due 45 days prior to arrival.
PAYMENT OPTIONS WITHOUT A FEE
- Personal checks drawn from a US bank account; 1 for the deposit (50% of the total rental cost), 1 for the balance (due 45 days prior to arrival), and 1 for the damage deposit (due 45 days prior to arrival). The latter will simply be returned if there are no damages.
PAYMENT OPTIONS WITH A FEE
- Paypal (often there is NO FEE).
- Wire transfer from bank account to bank account. Sending bank and receiving bank will charge fees. Please ask for our bank details.
- US$ Bank draft or US$ money order from a US bank or foreign bank. The issuing bank will charge a fee.
Any Paypal or bank fees are deducted from the damage deposit.
5-Night minimum stay. Fewer nights are available when there are 4 or less nights available in between two confirmed reservations. Please check our online-availability calendar or feel free to ask.
No smoking and no animals inside the house.