List Your Property
List Your Business
Sayulita Business Map
Plan a Wedding
Nicoella Event Design
Planning, Design and Music for Life’s Best Moments
NICO (Nick Challed) - a Professional Event & Wedding DJ, MC and Sound Manager
ELLA (Lauren Toker) – a Professional Event & Wedding Planner, Designer and Stylist
Together we are your one stop shop for planning your ideal event, wedding or party in the Sayulita/Punta de Mita area.
We have over a decade of professional experience planning, designing and DJing events and weddings. We produce events in both places we are lucky enough to call home - the Bahia de Banderas, in between Sayulita and Punta de Mita and the San Francisco Bay Area in California.
We've been described by many as "salt of the earth" people. We appreciate good company, good food and organic beauty and design events with similar characteristics.
We were first drawn to the Sayulita/Punta de Mita area for the exact same reasons you are probably choosing to host an event here. The natural beauty is unparalleled. The mood is festive. It is the quintessential place to relax.
We want your experience planning a destination event to be exactly that – stress free, gorgeous and relaxed. Planning an unforgettable event is no easy task. You want an epic party, but there are endless details and considerations. We are here to provide you with creative support and guidance.
The value added when you hire us for your event, wedding or party:
- We have the skills to do it all - Planning, Design, Styling, DJing, Sound System Set Up, Sound Management
- We have years of professional experience – Lauren has deep knowledge of design as a former interior and prop stylist and Nick used to be a radio DJ.
- We have strong knowledge of the event & wedding industry both inside and outside of Mexico
- We source materials from both Mexico and the U.S. meaning that if you have a specific vision, we can deliver on it. We have personal relationships with a network of handpicked "vendors" - better described as artists, artisans and craftspeople to make sure that your event is uniquely your own.
- We can offer to be your bridge – between two different cultures and different concepts. We both speak Spanish.
- We are flexible and can tailor our services to your needs. We work on both a consultation and package basis. We work independently and together and offer discounts on our services when you book us together.
- We specialize in designing non-traditional weddings, bachelor/ette parties, birthday celebrations, family reunions, proposals, baby showers and creative events for small businesses and corporations.
Please use the contact form to inquire about your event's specific details and pricing.
Nick Challed (nico) and Lauren Toker (ella) met and fell in love on a dance floor in 2001. Nick was DJing and Lauren was dancing. Five years later, while traveling around the world together, we got engaged. Inspired by our experience designing our own wedding, we decided to merge our creative talents to start an event design business. Thus, nicoella was born. We split our time between the two bays we have been lucky enough to call home for over a decade - the San Francisco Bay Area and the Bahia de Banderas in Mexico, in between Sayulita and Punta de Mita. We've been described by many as "salt of the earth" people. We appreciate good company, good food and organic beauty.