Breathe Bliss in Sayulita offers osteopathic medicine and wellness including therapeutic massage and yoga through personalized therapy at your home, hotel, or vacation rental villa.
Osteopathy is a medical system of assessing, diagnosing, treating and preventing a wide range of health problems; combining an allopathic and holistic approach to wellbeing. It does not simply concentrate on treating the problem area, nevertheless it uses manual techniques along nutrition and lifestyle advices designed to help restore normal function and to facilitate the body's healing process.
Who can benefit from these treatments?
Osteopaths treat people of any age, from children through to the elderly. Osteopathic treatment is helpful for people in any situation - pregnant woman and post delivery recovery, athletes in pre, during and post performance, post-traumatic and post surgical recovery, and more.
Benefits of Osteopathic Medicine:
Osteopathic treatments positively impact the nervous, neuroendocrine, circulatory, digestive, lymphatic, fascia and muscle-skeletal systems; improving body function and overall health. It brings about internal improvements in the body and in most cases without needing or delaying invasive surgical treatment.
Please use the contact form to get in touch with any questions and to book an in-home treatment. Although based in Puerto Vallarta, we come directly to your home, hotel, or vacation rental villa.
What We Treat:
- Back pain
- Foot, ankle, knee and hip pain
- Upper limbs pain (Tennis and golfer's elbow, carpal tunnel syndrome)
- Sprain, strain and Muscle contracture
- Frozen shoulder
- Bulged and herniated discs
- Inflammatory diseases
- Digestive disorders (irritable colon, bloating, gastritis, etc.)
- Respiratory/Breathing disorders
- Hiatus hernia
- Vascularization disorders
- Stress and adrenal fatigue
- Hormonal disorders
- Sleeping disorders
- Headaches and Migraines
- Neck pain
- TMJ disorders
- Body Posture (caused by driving, traumas, scarred tissue and adhesion from surgery and/or infections and changes due to pregnancy)
However, as osteopathy is an allopathic and holistic form of healthcare which helps individuals improve or restore health and well being, there are many other reasons someone may visit an osteopath.
Osteopaths use a variety of techniques, and; these are applied according to what the patient needs:
- Spine and Joint manipulation
- Visceral mobilization
- Cranial-sacral therapy
- Fascia release
- Neuromuscular and muscle energy
- Functional therapy