Best Sayulita rental
rates online. Guaranteed!
Remember, there are NEVER extra fees when using SayulitaLife.com
At SayulitaLife, we believe that ads should contribute to and be consistent with the overall user experience. The best ads are those that are tailored to individuals based on search criteria, clear text, and pertinent photos. These guidelines are not intended to serve as legal advice and do not necessarily constitute legal compliance. Advertisers are responsible for ensuring that their ads comply with all applicable laws, statutes, and regulations.
You acknowledge and agree that Sayulitalife.com reserves the right to change, modify, alter, update or discontinue the terms, conditions and notices under which Sayulitalife.com is offered and the services, features, links, content, information, all client information and any other materials offered via Sayulitalife.com at any time and from time to time without notice or further obligation to you. By continuing to access or use Sayulitalife.com after Sayulitalife.com makes any such modifications, alterations or updates, you agree to be bound by such modifications, alterations or updates.
We reserve the right to reject, approve or remove any ad for any reason, in our sole discretion, including ads that negatively affect our relationship with our users or that promote content, services, or activities, contrary to our competitive position, interests, or advertising philosophy.
A. Our Advertising Guidelines consist of advertising content criteria, community standards, and
other applicable requirements.
B. The Ad Guidelines apply to all ads and commercial content (“ads”) served by or appearing
on SayulitaLife (including ads purchased and content placed without fee).
C. Ads must not contain false, misleading, fraudulent, or deceptive claims or content.
D. You may not manage more than one advertiser or client through a single ad account, and
may not change the advertiser or client associated with an established ad account.
II. Data and Privacy
A. No data collected, derived or obtained from or in connection with a SayulitaLife ad,
including SayulitaLife users’ interaction with a SayulitaLife-served ad (such as information
derived from targeting criteria) may be received or used by an entity not acting on behalf of
SayulitaLife or the advertiser.
B. You may not use SayulitaLife advertising data for any purpose (including retargeting,
commingling data across multiple advertisers’ campaigns, or building or augmenting
personal websites), except on an aggregate and anonymous basis to assess the performance
and effectiveness of your SayulitaLife advertising campaigns.
C. All trademarks, service marks and trade names that appear on SayulitaLife.com are
proprietary to Sayulitalife.com, its affiliates or respective owners. You may not display or
reproduce these trademarks, service marks or trade names other than with the prior written
consent of Sayulitalife.com, and you may not remove or otherwise modify any
trademark notices from any content, text, images or other materials received through
D. You may not directly or indirectly transfer or sell any data to, or use such data in connection
with any ad network, ad exchange, data broker, or other party not acting on
behalf of an advertiser or SayulitaLife advertising. By indirectly we mean you cannot, for
example, transfer data to a third party who then transfers the data to an ad network.
III. No Unlawful or Prohibited Use
You agree not to do any of the following while using Sayulitalife.com:
Post, publish or transmit any text, graphics or material that:
· contain audio or flash animation;
· have images over 275x275 pixels;
· contain active external links (text only);
· is irrelevant and/or inappropriate to the product or service being offered and the audience
viewing the ad;
· is false or misleading;
· suggests false relevancy to generic offers;
· targets minors for products or services that are illegal for use by minors in their
jurisdiction, or that are deemed to be unsafe or inappropriate;
· is defamatory;
· are shocking, sensational or disrespectful, or portray excessive violence;
· invades another’s privacy;
· promotes a business model or practice that is deemed by SayulitaLife in its sole discretion
to be unacceptable or contrary to SayulitaLife's overall advertising philosophy or to
any applicable law, including but not limited to multi-level marketing schemes, or
advertisements for scams;
· offers subscription services, or promotes products or services that include negative
options, automatic renewal, free-to-pay conversion billing products, or mobile marketing;
· is sexual in nature, obscene, pornographic or offensive;
· promotes or facilitates the sale or consumption of illegal or recreational drugs, tobacco
products, or drug or tobacco paraphernalia;
· promotes the sale or use of adult products or services, including but not limited to toys,
videos, publications, live shows, or sexual enhancement products. (Ads for family
planning and contraception are allowed provided they follow the appropriate targeting
· promotes the sale or use of weapons, ammunition, or explosives;
· promotes bigotry, racism, hatred or harm against any individual or group;
· exploits political agendas or "hot button" issues for commercial use;
· infringes another's rights, including any intellectual property rights;
· violates, or encourages any conduct that would violate, any applicable law or regulation,
or could give rise to civil or criminal liability;
· uses improper grammar or any symbols, numbers, or letters not adhering to the true
meaning of the symbol;
· asserts or implies, directly or indirectly, within the ad content or by targeting, personal
characteristics within the following categories:
i. race or ethnic origin;
ii. religion or philosophical belief;
iv. sexual orientation or sexual life;
v. gender identity;
vi. disability or medical condition (including physical or mental health);
vii. financial status or information;
viii. membership in a trade union; and
ix. criminal record;
· imply a SayulitaLife endorsement or partnership of any kind. Ads linking to SayulitaLife
branded content (including pages, groups, events, or Connect sites) may make limited
reference to "SayulitaLife" in ad text for the purpose of clarifying the destination of the
ad. All other ads and landing pages may not use our copyrights or trademarks
(including SayulitaLife, El Sayulero, ) or any confusingly similar marks, except as
expressly permitted with our prior written permission;
· Access, tamper with or use non-public areas of Sayulitalife.com, Sayulitalife.com’s
computer systems, or the technical delivery systems of Sayulitalife.com’s providers;
· Attempt to probe, scan, or test the vulnerability of any system or network or breach any
security or authentication measures;
· Attempt to access or search Sayulitalife.com, for purposes other than those permitted by
than the software and/or search agents provided by Sayulitalife.com or other generally
available third party web browsers (such as Microsoft Internet Explorer or Netscape
· Send unsolicited email, junk mail, spam or chain letters, or promotions or advertisements
for products or services;
· Forge any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in any email or
newsgroup posting, or in any way use Sayulitalife.com to send altered, deceptive or
false source-identifying information;
· Attempt to decipher, decompile, disassemble or reverse engineer any of the software used
to provide Sayulitalife.com;
· Interfere with, or attempt to interfere with, the access of any user, host or network,
including, without limitation, sending a virus, overloading, flooding, spamming, or
mail-bombing Saylitalife.com; or
· Impersonate or misrepresent your affiliation with any person or entity.
IV. Ad Content
· Legality - advertisers must ensure that their ads comply with all applicable laws,
regulations and guidelines. All claims in ads must be adequately substantiated.
· Alcohol - when permissible, ads that promote or reference alcohol must: (i) Comply with
all applicable local laws, required or recommended industry codes, guidelines, licenses
and approvals and (ii) apply age and country targeting criteria consistent with
SayulitaLife's targeting guidelines and applicable local laws.
· Community - ads, or categories of ads, that receive a significant amount of negative user
feedback, or are otherwise deemed to violate our community standards, are prohibited
and may be removed. In all cases, SayulitaLife reserves the right in its sole discretion to
determine whether particular content is in violation of our community standards.
We respect clients’ desires to showcase an external website and therefore offer the following policy. Sayulitalife.com strives to give a balanced and fair user experience, and external links distract from that experience. Sayulitalife.com prides itself on quality of design and effectiveness of our website. Sayulitalife.com is a cross-platform display of all businesses and keeping users on the site allows for each home and business to be viewed fairly. Sayulitalife.com is not a link farm but does allow every advertiser to place one URL in the designated URL field, not in the general text or images. These links will not be active.
If you want your link to be active, contact us. Links to relevant information assist websites with Google placement and thus will benefit both of our websites. We highly encourage reciprocating links with our website with consent from Sayulitalife.com. If approved, SayulitaLife advertisers are only allowed ONE active external link.
In order for your personal website to be considered for a link from SayulitaLife.com, please have the following text and URL placed on your homepage:
“Additional Sayulita Mexico information including restaurants, maps, weather, activities and everything else related to Sayulita can be found at www.SayulitaLife.com”
URLs placed on advertiser pages that do not adhere to these reciprocal link regulations are subject to immediate removal without any notification to advertiser.
Please note our reciprocal link offer is not valid for websites containing multiple Sayulita rental houses, real estate companies, or vacation rental/management companies.
Ads may not contain or link directly or indirectly to a site that contains spyware/malware downloads or any software that results in an unexpected, deceptive or unfair user experience, including but not limited to software which:
i. "sneaks" onto a user's system;
ii. performs activities hidden to the user;
iii. may alter, harm, disable or replace any hardware or software installed on a
user's computer without express permission from the user;
iv. is bundled as a hidden component of other software whether free or for an
v. automatically downloads without SayulitaLife's express prior approval;
vi. presents download dialog boxes without a user's action; or
vii. may violate or infringe upon the intellectual property rights of any third party,
including copyright, trademark, patent or any other proprietary right.
Best Sayulita rental
rates online. Guaranteed!
Remember, there are NEVER extra fees when using SayulitaLife.com