Fishing Sayulita with Captain Regis offers tours for fishing, flyfishing, snorkeling, whale watching and more in Sayulita! Local Sayulita fisherman Captain Regis grew up fishing and surfing the Pacific coast of Mexico and Sayulita with his four brothers. Later on he had the chance to fish in parts of California, fly fish in rivers in Colorado and Canada, which is known for its high cliffs and streams.
Captain Regis speaks fluent English but it is 100% Mexican and he also does the talking and the walking for the best service speak directly with him...you will not find him assling people on the beach he also doesn't have anyone as a representative on the beach AVOID GETTING RIPPED OFF talk to him email or call him.
Undoubtedly Regis knows the area of Sayulita, Nayarit like the back of his hand.
Choosing an activity with Captain Regis will not disappoint you. With over 25 years of experience, he is a very friendly man with a good sense of humor.
All trips include: drinks, water, beer and sodas only if booked through this site.
the panga "THUNNUS" (boat) features: vests, radiovhf, FISH FINDER, gps, 115hp 4 stroke and all maritime safety requirements,the most comfortable boat in sayulita
- all equipment is included.
- the price of the trip is the boat: (Costs are the same for 1 person only)
- it is recommended to go on a fishing trip with +/- four persons. You will have enough space on the boat to fish.
- The fishing trip is with live bait and lures catch for 4 to 6 hours it all depends how fishing is. The catch is cleaned at the end of the day.
the price changes when we provide the gear
- For this activity the maximum 9 people
- Drinks are included
- Regis knows every point breaks from north to south
- Maximum is 7 persons with surfboards the boat has soft rack to fit the boards nice and easy.
SIGHTSEEING ALONG THE BAY:
- 9 person is the legal amount for this activity.
- maximum 9 people
- FINS ARE NOT INCLUDED
- Marietas Islands is one of the options come and see the blue footed boobies (Bluefoot booby) and diversity of fish and meet the cave of love ....
For more information about prices and to book your tours, please contact Captain Regis via the contact form by email, phone or WhatsApp. Your email or telephone will be answered immediately. We accept credit cards via Paypal.
IMPORTANT: Please note the Fishing and Snorkeling are usually better during low season, April through October. Low season = lower prices!