List Your Property
List Your Business
Sayulita Business Map
Plan a Wedding
Casa Petate in Sayulita is a private home and garden just steps from the beach and downtown Sayulita. The property just completed multiple updates including air conditioning and is only rented out in its entirety. This multi level property includes:.
• Authentic welcome of homemade guacamole, salsa mexicana and cold beer
- Private leafy patio with grill, seating area, bar and sun deck with lounge chairs
• New mattresses and Pima cotton bedding and turkish towels
• Local mexican art and a mix of modern and handmade furnishings
• Hi speed WIFI
• Outdoor Palapa Kitchen with French Press, Gas Range, Blender, Juice Press
• Surf board and boogie board.
• Bottled drinking water
• Moroccan beach bags, beach blankets, beach wagon, cooler
- Air conditioning, New overhead fans in all rooms, Iron frame windows with screens & breezy privacy curtains
• Complimentary parking by arrangement
PLEASE NOTE: This property includes the Casa & Casita and sleeps 6 guests total. It is rented only in its entirety and is completely private. Both structures enjoy the palapa kitchen and dining area/patio exclusively as one rental.
This property includes the Casa & Casita and sleeps 6 guests total. It is rented only in its entirety and is completely private. Both structures enjoy the palapa kitchen and dining area/patio exclusively as one rental.
Layout: Casa: Master bedroom with King size bed, bathroom, entrance room, front room with 2 twin beds. Casita: Bedroom with Queen, Bathroom, Balcony.
The entire walled in private property is yours including: Patio, Garden, Kitchen, Terrace, Casa & Casita
Other things to note
Guests arrive to fresh homemade guacamole, salsa mexicana and mexican beers in the fridge! The private garden seating area is perfect for enjoying margaritas, meals together or just hanging out.
Please use the contact form for inquiries or to make a reservation.
Paypal, venmo or personal check in advance of stay along with security deposit or credit card.
Hi there! Our family has been enamored with Sayulita for 30 years. We are so happy to set you up with a perfect home base to enjoy all this town has to offer. Our best times are here, soaking up the magic of this beach community. Please let me know any questions you may have. Salud! Lauren, Alexa, Doug & Paul