List Your Property
List Your Business
Sayulita Business Map
Plan a Wedding
Casa Petate is a private home and garden just steps from the beach and downtown Sayulita. The property just completed multiple updates and is only rented out in its entirety. This multi level property includes:.
• Authentic welcome of homemade guacamole, salsa mexicana and cold beer
- Private leafy patio with grill, seating area, bar and sun deck with lounge chairs
• New mattresses and Pima cotton bedding and turkish towels
• Local mexican art and a mix of modern and handmade furnishings
• Hi speed WIFI
• Outdoor Palapa Kitchen with French Press, Gas Range, Blender, Juice Press
• Surf boards, boogie board and surf board storage
• Bottled drinking water
• Moroccan beach bags, beach blankets, beach wagon, cooler
- New overhead fans in all rooms, Iron frame windows with screens & breezy privacy curtains
• Complimentary parking by arrangement
PLEASE NOTE: This property includes the Casa & Casita and sleeps 6 guests total. It is rented only in its entirety and is completely private. Both structures enjoy the palapa kitchen and dining area/patio exclusively as one rental.
This property includes the Casa & Casita and sleeps 6 guests total. It is rented only in its entirety and is completely private. Both structures enjoy the palapa kitchen and dining area/patio exclusively as one rental.
Layout: Casa: Master bedroom with King size bed, bathroom, entrance room, front room with 2 twin beds. Casita: Bedroom with Queen, Bathroom, Balcony.
The entire walled in private property is yours including: Patio, Garden, Kitchen, Terrace, Casa & Casita
Other things to note
Guests arrive to fresh homemade guacamole, salsa mexicana and mexican beers in the fridge! The private garden seating area is perfect for enjoying margaritas, meals together or just hanging out.
Whole property including casa, casita, outdoor kitchen and private garden for: $125/night high season $150/night during the holidays $75/night during the off season
Hi there! Our family has been enamored with Sayulita for 30 years. We are so happy to set you up with a perfect home base to enjoy all this town has to offer. Our best times are here, soaking up the magic of this beach community. Please let me know any questions you may have. Salud! Lauren, Alexa, Doug & Paul