List Your Property
List Your Business
Sayulita Business Map
Plan a Wedding
Casita Tortuga at Casa Terramar is your home away from home in Sayulita. Tucked away at the end of a cobblestone street, close to all the action yet a world away.
This adult only property is perfect location for active couples, vacationing friends or solo travelers.
Wake up to the chatter of parrots flying overhead, sounds of waves crashing in the distance and the quintessential chirping of our geckos. Enjoy your morning coffee on the terrace taking in the views of the jungle and Monkey Mountain. Spent a your day on the beach or hanging ten? Come home to a refreshing dip in our sparkling pool and an icy cold beverage.
Casita Tortuga at CasaTerramar is a cozy Sayulita style casita just steps down from the pool This light and airy 1 bedroom, 1 bath casita has a fully equipped outdoor kitchen, private patio and features local artesian touches throughout.
Enjoy your morning coffee on the patio listening to the sounds of nature and in the evening experience a hammock style sunset from the pool terrace marveling at the view.
The property features a large beautiful sparkling pool (one you can actually do laps in) The poolside patio area is surrounded with tropical greenery, chaise loungers and umbrellas for comfortable poolside relaxing. There’s an upper poolside terrace, a guest favorite. It’s the perfect spot to slip into the hammock and read a book, practice yoga, enjoy a private happy hour or perhaps dinner alfresco with a light gentle ocean breeze.
Lush tropical landscaping makes the property feel like you are in your own private oasis. Most guests spend at least one day during their visit hanging by the pool and enjoying the tranquility of the space.
Calling all "digital nomads" new monthly rates are now available as well as a newly upgraded internet system provding our working guests with better wireless coverage, stability and speed
About our units:
-The kitchen comes fully equipped with everything you need; including coffee makers, microwaves, toasters, utensils, dishes etc.
-We supply purified drinking and cooking water. Bacteriacida is also included for washing fresh fruit and vegetables.
-Housekeeping service is provided once per week. Your casita will be cleaned and supplied with fresh towels and linens.
-Free highspeed secure wireless internet service is available throughout the property. Even works poolside.
-Safe provided for your valuables
-Beach towels are provided. Umbrellas, beach chairs, boogie boards and coolers are available for you to use as well.
We are centrally located and close to both the beach and the village (about 4 blocks). We are at the end of a dead end street off of Calle Coral and the main boulevard into town. 4 blocks to the west is the beach and the northern surf break. The area is a mix of Mexican and vacation homes which gives an authentic feeling to the neighborhood.
**We are an adult only property and welcome guests over the age of 16.
Please use the contact form to get in touch with any questions and to book your stay. Sayulita is my home and I enjoy sharing it with my guests. I hope you choose to spend your vacation with us.
Casita Tortuga at CasaTerramar Covid-19 preventive measures
If you are reading this that is good news as it means you are thinking about traveling.
Maintaining the property and providing you with sparking clean units has always been a top personal priority for me. Now with Covid-19 it has become a critical point for all of us.
We want, you, our guest to know that we are doing everything possible to make you comfortable, to make things easy for you and to help you stay healthy. For this reason, we will be implementing the recommended practices from the CDC and other best practice suggestions for vacation rental properties and I”m throwing in a few of my own.
These new measures will include the following:
1) 24 hour waiting/air out period between guest stays. Of everything we are doing, I think this is one of the most important as it helps not only protect you but our staff as well and gives us ample time to do what is needed.
2) After our units are cleaned of normal dust and dirt, each will be sanitized using bleach on all kitchen and bath surfaces, door knobs, switches etc. Basically, anything that you can touch will be sanitized with bleach as long as it won’t hurt the surface. All other surfaces will be sprayed with lysol or similar product; including mattress, pillows, other soft surfaces, wood dressers, desks etc.
3) Sofia our housekeeper will wear gloves and a mask for all cleaning before and during your stay.
4) In your arrival information and during your check in, you will be given what day your unit will cleaned. This way you can be out and about enjoying yourself while your unit is sanitized mid-stay.
5) A bottle of Lysol or similar product will be in your unit so you can also sanitize as you wish. Spray away baby!
6) Hand sanitizing gel will be provided in each unit. I’m buying in bulk so please bring your small bottle to refill as needed and help us to reduce plastic waste:)
7) Forgot to bring extra masks…no worries we will have you covered. No pun intended.
We are looking forward to having you as our guest for some much deserved “time away”.If you have any questions regarding this, please use the contact form. Thank you.
We require a 50% deposit at the time of booking, with the balance due 30 days prior to your arrival date. We use Paypal for all deposits, which allow you to pay with any credit card. Please note there is a 4% charge that is added to your rent.
HIgh Season (Nov - June, excluding Holidays): $630 usd per week or $115 nightly based on 3 night minimum stay.
Holidays (Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Year, Easter): $700 usd per week one week minimum stay
Low Season (July - Oct): $400 usd per week or $65 nightly based on 3 night minimum stay.
Rates subject to change without notice prior to booking. Our units rent by the week, typically from Saturday to Saturday. We are happy to accommodate alternative arrival dates based on availability.