List Your Property
List Your Business
Sayulita Business Map
Plan a Wedding
Casita Tortuga at Villa Casa Terramar is your home away from home in Sayulita. Close to everything and yet a world away, nestled at the end of a cobblestone street, just 4 blocks from the beach and charming village of Sayulita.
Calling all "digital nomads" new monthly rates are now available as well as a newly upgraded internet system provding our working guests with better wireless coverage, stability and speed.
Casita Tortuga is a stand alone casita located just a few steps down from the pool and sleeps 2. It is a 1 bedroom with queen bed, and 1 bath with a fully equipped outdoor kitchen, private patio and lots of natural light. The bedroom has accordion doors that open completely to the patio and kitchen. Enjoy your morning coffee on the patio listening to the parrots chatter and in the evening experience a hammock style sunset from the pool terrace overlooking Monkey Mountain and the village of Sayulita.
The property features a large beautiful sapphire pool, 2 sundecks one upper and one lower; providing plenty of lounging and chilling space and a gas grill all surrounded by lush tropical landscaping. Many guests spend at least one day during their visit just enjoying the pool and tranquility of the Villa
About our units:
-The kitchen comes fully equipped with everything you need; including coffee makers, microwaves, toasters, utensils, dishes etc.
-We supply purified drinking and cooking water. Bacteriacida is also included for washing fresh fruit and vegetables.
-Housekeeping service is provided once per week. Your casita will be cleaned and supplied with fresh towels and linens.
-Free secure wireless internet service is available throughout the property. Even works poolside.
-Safe provided for your valuables
-Beach towels are provided. Umbrellas, beach chairs, boogie boards and coolers are available for you to use as well.
We are centrally located and close to both the beach and the village (about 4 blocks). We are at the end of a dead end street off of Calle Coral and the main boulevard into town. 4 blocks to the west is the beach and the northern surf break. The area is a mix of Mexican and vacation homes which gives an authentic feeling to the neighborhood.
**Children are welcome at Villa Casa Terramar, however please be aware that like many Villas in Sayulita there are steep drop offs, open balconies, open pool area and therefore toddlers and small children would require special attention.
Please use the contact form to get in touch with any questions and to book your stay. Sayulita is my home and I enjoy sharing it with my guests. I hope you choose to spend your vacation with us.
Villa Casa Terramar Covid-19 preventive measures
If you are reading this that is good news as it means you are thinking about traveling.
Maintaining the property and providing you with sparking clean units has always been a top personal priority for me. Now with Covid-19 it has become a critical point for all of us.
We want, you, our guest to know that we are doing everything possible to make you comfortable, to make things easy for you and to help you stay healthy. For this reason, we will be implementing the recommended practices from the CDC and other best practice suggestions for vacation rental properties and I”m throwing in a few of my own.
These new measures will include the following:
1) 24 hour waiting/air out period between guest stays. Of everything we are doing, I think this is one of the most important as it helps not only protect you but our staff as well and gives us ample time to do what is needed.
2) After our units are cleaned of normal dust and dirt, each will be sanitized using bleach on all kitchen and bath surfaces, door knobs, switches etc. Basically, anything that you can touch will be sanitized with bleach as long as it won’t hurt the surface. All other surfaces will be sprayed with lysol or similar product; including mattress, pillows, other soft surfaces, wood dressers, desks etc.
3) Sofia our housekeeper will wear gloves and a mask for all cleaning before and during your stay.
4) In your arrival information and during your check in, you will be given what day your unit will cleaned. This way you can be out and about enjoying yourself while your unit is sanitized mid-stay.
5) A bottle of Lysol or similar product will be in your unit so you can also sanitize as you wish. Spray away baby!
6) Hand sanitizing gel will be provided in each unit. I’m buying in bulk so please bring your small bottle to refill as needed and help us to reduce plastic waste:)
7) Forgot to bring extra masks…no worries we will have you covered. No pun intended.
We are looking forward to having you as our guest for some much deserved “time away”.If you have any questions regarding this, please use the contact form. Thank you.
We require a 50% deposit at the time of booking, with the balance due 30 days prior to your arrival date. We use Paypal for all deposits, which allow you to pay with any credit card. Please note there is a 4% charge that is added to your rent.
HIgh Season (Nov - June, excluding Holidays): $630 usd per week or $115 nightly based on 3 night minimum stay.
Holidays (Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Year, Easter): $700 usd per week one week minimum stay
Low Season (July - Oct): $400 usd per week or $65 nightly based on 3 night minimum stay.
Rates subject to change without notice prior to booking. Our units rent by the week, typically from Saturday to Saturday. We are happy to accommodate alternative arrival dates based on availability.