List Your Property
List Your Business
Sayulita Business Map
Plan a Wedding
Casita Alberca at Villa Casa Terramar is your new home away from home in Sayulita. Close to everything and yet a world away, nestled at the end of a cobblestone street, just 4 blocks from the beach and charming village of Sayulita.
The property features a large beautiful sapphire pool, 2 sundecks one upper and one lower; providing plenty of lounging and chilling space and a gas grill all surrounded by lush tropical landscaping. Many guests spend at least one day during their visit just enjoying the pool and tranquility of the Villa.
Casita de Alberca, located just off the pool area, is a charming unit that sleeps 3. French doors open onto a large patio where you can enjoy your morning coffee or an afternoon cerveza surrounded by a lush tropical plants. The unit features a fully equipped kitchen decorated with hand made mexican tiles, queen 4 poster bed, en suite bathroom, daybed and desk.
About the Casita:
-The kitchen comes fully equipped with everything you need; including coffee makers, microwaves, toasters, utensils, dishes etc.
-We supply purified drinking and cooking water. Bacteriacida is also included for washing fresh fruit and vegetables.
-Housekeeping service is provided once per week. Your casita will be cleaned and supplied with fresh towels and linens.
-Free secure wireless internet service is available throughout the property. Even works poolside.
-Safe provided for your valuables
-Beach towels are provided. Umbrellas, beach chairs, boogie boards and coolers are available for you to use as well.
We are centrally located and close to both the beach and the village (about 4 blocks). We are at the end of a dead end street off of Calle Coral and the main boulevard into town. 4 blocks to the west is the beach and the northern surf break. The area is a mix of Mexican and vacation homes which gives an authentic feeling to the neighborhood.
**Children are welcome at Villa Casa Terramar, however please be aware that like many Villas in Sayulita there are steep drop offs, open balconies, open pool area and therefore toddlers and small children would require special attention.
Please use the contact form to get in touch with any questions and to book your stay. Sayulita is my home and I enjoy sharing it with my guests. I hope you choose to spend your vacation with us.
Villa Casa Terramar Covid-19 preventive measures
If you are reading this that is good news as it means you are thinking about traveling.
Maintaining the property and providing you with sparking clean units has always been a top personal priority for me. Now with Covid-19 it has become a critical point for all of us.
We want, you, our guest to know that we are doing everything possible to make you comfortable, to make things easy for you and to help you stay healthy. For this reason, we will be implementing the recommended practices from the CDC and other best practice suggestions for vacation rental properties and I”m throwing in a few of my own.
These new measures will include the following:
1) 24-hour waiting/air out period between guest stays. Of everything we are doing, I think this is one of the most important as it helps not only protect you but our staff as well and gives us ample time to do what is needed.
2) After our units are cleaned of normal dust and dirt, each will be sanitized using bleach on all kitchen and bath surfaces, doorknobs, switches etc. Basically, anything that you can touch will be sanitized with bleach as long as it won’t hurt the surface. All other surfaces will be sprayed with lysol or similar product; including mattresses, pillows, other soft surfaces, wood dressers, desks etc.
3) Sofia our housekeeper will wear gloves and a mask for all cleaning before and during your stay.
4) In your arrival information and during your check in, you will be given what day your unit will cleaned. This way you can be out and about enjoying yourself while your unit is sanitized mid-stay.
5) A bottle of Lysol or similar product will be in your unit so you can also sanitize as you wish. Spray away baby!
6) Hand sanitizing gel will be provided in each unit. I’m buying in bulk so please bring your small bottle to refill as needed and help us to reduce plastic waste:)
7) Forgot to bring extra masks…no worries we will have you covered. No pun intended.
We are looking forward to having you as our guest for some much deserved “time away”.If you have any questions regarding this, please contact me. Thank you.
We require a 50% deposit at the time of booking, with the balance due 30 days prior to your arrival date. We use Paypal for all deposits, which allow you to pay with any credit card. Please note there is a 4% charge that is added to your rent.
Casita de Alberca (sleeps 3) studio unit, queen bed, bathroom, daybed, fully equipped kitchen, desk, safe and patio. Access to pool, sundeck and gas grill barbecue area.
Low Season (July - Oct 2021): $400 usd per week or $65 nightly based on 3 night minimum stay.
High Season (Nov - June, 2021 exluding Holidays): $700 usd per week or $115 nightly based on 3 night minimum stay.
Holidays (Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Year, Easter, 2021): $800 usd per week one week minimum stay.
Rates subject to change without notice prior to booking. Our units rent by the week, typically from Saturday to Saturday. We are happy to accommodate alternative arrival dates based on availability.
We require a 50% deposit at the time of booking, with the balance due 30 days prior to your arrival date. We use paypal for all deposits, which allow you to pay with any credit card. Please note there is a 4% charge that is added to your rent.
In the event that you need to cancel or change your reservation, a full refund of your deposit will be given up to 45 days prior to your arrival date. After that we will refund only if we can re-rent your unit for the same dates. A $150.00 transaction fee is deducted from all refunds.
Covid Cancellation Policy:
Guests will be provided a full refund (less PayPal fee) or credit towards a future stay in he event that travel is impossible due to the pandemic; ie. airport and or borders are closed, all flights are cancelled and the airline is no longer flying to Mexico, etc.
Note that we do not offer refunds on partial stays for any reason.