Updates on Sayulita's sanitary check-points coordinated and ran by Sayulita's Gavilanes.
Statistics: April 3rd to 17th. 360 hours and 15 days of labor
Team: 8 coordinators, 50 volunteers
Tourists denied access to date: approx. 1500
Who can enter into Sayulita?
- Locals, residents and neighboring towns
- Employees of necessary businesses - pharmacies, hospitals, tiendas
- Delivery/Providers (must be registered)
- Employees and owners of commercial services
- Property managers
- Transportation services
- Public services
- Construction workers (standards have been agreed to with most contractors to limit the number of workers entering & exiting town)
- Drinking water vendors
- Restaurants offering food to go
- Public Transportation (under revision)
- Freight transport
- Pharmacies, post office, hardware stores.
- Hotel, Hostel, Vacation Rentals
- Bars & night clubs
How You Can Help
- Stay home
- Donate or prepare food/drinks
- Donate equipment
- Donate money : Paypal: email@example.com
BEACHES ARE CLOSED. NO ACCESS TO TOURISTS.