Ratatouille presents a tempting and flavorful option for enjoying cooked vegetables. Whether enjoyed as a comforting side dish or a satisfying main course. It works beautifully with a variety of sauces. The best part? It's incredibly easy to prepare, taking just 20 minutes! This means you can indulge in a delicious and nutritious dish without spending hours in the kitchen. Ratatouille is a hassle-free way to elevate your vegetable consumption and savor a delightful meal in no time.
1 sweet potato
A pinch of cumin or white pepper is fantastic
1. Be sure to wash all the vegetables thoroughly. I highly recommend adding a small amount of vinegar to the water used for cleaning. This simple tip can greatly enhance the sanitization process.
2. Carefully slice the vegetables into small circles. Arrange them horizontally and ensure they are cut to a width of approximately 2mm. This precise slicing technique adds a touch of elegance to the dish.
3. Using your hands, gently season the vegetables with a sprinkle of salt and a dash of pepper. Give them a loving "massage," as this helps to soften and season them while infusing them with your positive energy. Remember, cooking with your hands is a heartfelt recommendation of mine. Heat a frying pan over high heat and add two tablespoons of either coconut oil or ghee.
4. Place the potato slices carefully first. Cook for five minutes on each side.
5. Then add the zucchini and cook for two minutes, adding in the eggplant for another few minutes.
6. Leave your vegetables aside, and start to assemble them, layering different vegetables.
7. To add a delightful aroma and flavor, sprinkle a pinch of rosemary over the vegetables. Feel free to get creative with the decoration, adding your personal touch to make it visually appealing.
For Catering inquiries contact Real Food Catering.