Everything has a vibrational frequency, including ourselves, and thus makes sense that sound frequencies impact how we feel. That is why a particular song, sound, or type of music often brings about specific kinds of emotions from within. Sound healing, which is an ancient healing technique that uses tonal frequencies to bring the body into a state of vibrational balance and harmony, works on humans on such a deep level; due to the amount of water we are made up of. We are perfect conductors of sound. Natacha, the founder of Wave Elements, kindly spoke to us about her business and the services she offers.
1. Tell me a little about yourself?
Hello, my name is Natacha I have been in the area for a little over 13 years! I fell In love with the nature and beautiful people of this town, this surf girl could not ask for much more.
2. What services does your business offer?
I offer Sound Healing as well as personalized surf coaching and training. Specializing in Hypoxic/Apnea training. My mission is to make it possible for clients to reach their full potential. I aim to enhance physical strength, endurance, precision, and response by attuning the mind to listen to your heart and intuition. The results are unparalleled capacity and potential.
My curated retreats include:
- Overcoming your limiting beliefs and strength.
- Personalized training programs based on mind, body, and soul for your specific desires and goals.
- Activating true potential and learning the skill of staying focused under pressure.
- A combination of: surfing, paddle boarding, sound healing, sailing, hypoxic training, breathwork, mindfulness, functional training, ocean swims as well as ice baths.
*There is rehabilitation training for those looking to stay strong and focused while healing injuries.
3. What inspired you to start your business?
I love the ocean and I love music, especially the healing qualities and benefits that both of those things have on us as humans. My business evolved into wave elements a few years ago and is continually expanding deeper into the wellness, surfing, and ocean conservation avenues.
4. What are your future plans for your business?
I want people to gain ocean confidence by really getting to know themselves and pushing their limits to understand the ocean and nature's language on a deeper level.
To continue sharing the sound healing journeys and the magic healing properties that sound has to offer. My website has some more explanations of what wave elements is about and my offerings.