List Your Property
List Your Business
Sayulita Business Map
Plan a Wedding
Horseback Riding in Sayulita: One of the most fun activities you will experience on your vacation! Use the contact form or call to reserve today, and live the adventure!
Dreaming of galloping across one of Nayarit’s beautiful deserted, white sand beaches ? Our expert wranglers at Rancho Mi Chaparrita can help make this dream happen regardless of your riding abilities. Horse back riding in Sayulita is suitable for all ages.
Horses are a passion for Don Luis Verdin, the owner and founder of Rancho Mi Chaparrita. He takes pride in finding the best horses of the area and ensures that they are well trained and well cared for. HIs staff is great, and you can tell they love what they do,
We have three locations to start this tour. Either at the central office of Mi Chaparrita, the office of Mi Chaparrita on the beach or directly from the ranch. Our trained staff will introduce you to your horse and provide you with basic riding instruction, if needed. We have horses according to age and level of experience. If choosing to do the one hour ride, you will be guided through the lush jungle of Sayulita onto the pristine white sand beaches. Horse back riding in Sayulita is a great addition to your vacation.
- Duration: 1 hour - 2 hours - 4 hours
- Tour Times: 9:00 AM, 11:00 AM, 1:00 PM shorter tours $64 USD per person / 3:00 PM longer tours - $ 105USD per person / 6:00 PM sunset tour - $128 USD per person
- No experience is required, basic instructions are given at the beginning of the tour. We have highly trained and professional bilingual staff who love what they do and want you to have fun.
- We provide all equipment necessary for the activity.
- We recommend shorts/ pants and sneakers/ boots for this activity.
Horseback riding with Mi Chaparrita in Sayulita is sure to be one of the favorite memories of your vacation. Fun for all ages, it is a great way to see the jungle and beaches surrounding Sayulita from a different perspective. It is amazing the different things you may start to notice while up there on the back of your horse. For example, you get a great view of birds and the lush foliage that you may not have noticed while walking. Riding across the sand with the wind in your hair and the brilliant blues of the sky and ocean filling your vision, you will realize you have found paradise, and may never want to leave. Even if you have never been on a horse before, you will feel like a pro thanks to your trusty guides.